Terms & Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) misleading in any way.
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent, or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which choosemyfresh.com, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the choosemyfresh.com Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish the value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation. (aa) shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading; (ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade, or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation, or guideline for the time being in force. (ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. choosemyfresh.com reserves the right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of choosemyfresh.com website, or any other systems or networks connected to choosemyfresh.com Website or to any choosemyfresh.com’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through choosemyfresh.com Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the choosemyfresh.com website or any network connected to choosemyfresh.com website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the choosemyfresh.com website or any network connected to choosemyfresh.com Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to choosemyfresh.com Website, or any other customer of choosemyfresh.com, including any choosemyfresh.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit choosemyfresh.com Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through choosemyfresh.com Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by choosemyfresh.com Website.
5. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of choosemyfresh.com Website or choosemyfresh.com’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the choosemyfresh.com.
6. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to choosemyfresh.com on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through choosemyfresh.com, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such an advertiser. choosemyfresh.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on choosemyfresh.com.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on choosemyfresh.com and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of choosemyfresh.com, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. choosemyfresh.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the choosemyfresh.com Website you acknowledge and agree that choosemyfresh.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on choosemyfresh.com. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on choosemyfresh.com.
15. choosemyfresh.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content contained on the choosemyfresh.com is owned, controlled, or licensed by or to choosemyfresh.com, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on choosemyfresh.com products and services purposely made available by choosemyfresh.com for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
You shall be responsible for any notes, messages, e-mails, billboard postings, photos, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files, or other materials or information posted or transmitted to the Sites (collectively, “Content”). Such Content will become the property of choosemyfresh.com and you grant choosemyfresh.com the worldwide, perpetual, and transferable rights in such Content.
choosemyfresh.com welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to the choosemyfresh.com website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by choosemyfresh.com. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks, or any other materials appearing on choosemyfresh.com, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of choosemyfresh.com and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the choosemyfresh.com website without choosemyfresh.com’s prior written consent.
MANDATORY DECLARATION – COMPUTERS
1. You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.